1. Database setup
Name of the database. Clicking on the “Database” button will open a window for selecting a new database.
a – List of all available databases
b – Button to refresh the list of available databases
c – Name / Username / Code of the database to which you will connect
d – Connect button
The procedure for connecting to the database is as follows:
1. Double-click on the name of the database in the list of all databases (1),
2. The database name will appear in the Name field (3),
3. Click on the connection button (4).
D.Live will inform you that it must be restarted to pull the data from the new database.
NOTE: If there is no base you want to connect to in the list of all bases, click the refresh button (2). If the database is still not listed, check the network connection to the computer where the database is located.
2. MEDIA FOLDER
The path to the MEDIA folder.
3. MEDIA LOCAL
If the MEDIA folder is defined over the network (network path), it is necessary to create a local MEDIA folder and define its local path.
4. Information about your system
5. Information about installed Decklink cards
6. Port number
Declink port number that you can use to connect a specific input or output to buttons in D.Live.