1. Header of the rundown list
Header with column names. All columns are variable in size and can be adjusted to the user’s needs.
2. Rundown list
A set of assets planned for use.
3. Asset in the rundown list
Line of assets with information and options to use.
4. Scroll bar for rundown list
If the rundown list is larger than the rundown list window, then you can scroll the list with this bar.
5. Behavior of the rundown list
- Click this button and the list will scroll so that the asset currently on air is at the top of the screen.
CREATING A RUNDOWN LIST
Assets can be added to the Rundown list in two ways:
1. Double-click on the desired asset
2. By dragging (drag&drop method)
NOTE: You can select and add multiple assets at once in two ways
1. By holding the Shift key and clicking from one selected asset to another asset in the list to highlight the assets you want to add.
2. Hold down the Ctrl key and click on the individual assets you want to mark for addition.
In order to add more selected assets to the rundown list, you must drag the selected assets into the list using the drag&drop method.
Moving assets within the rundown lis
To change the position of the asset, you can click on the asset and drag it to the desired place within the rundown list (drag and drop method).