Asset Type Indicator Icon:
- the asset is a video clip.
- an asset is a picture.
- an asset is an audio clip.
- the asset is marked as an advertisement.
- the asset is a pre-defined ANNOUNCEMENT CLIP of the show.
- the asset is marked as music.
START REVIEW (ANNOUNCEMENT)
- This line in the list marks the beginning of the review. All assets in the overview will be used for coverage (announcement).
- This line in the list marks the end of the review.
- The asset has some kind of problem and will not be broadcast.
- The line that contains the text that the presenter will read, and is not linked to any of the assets.
AUTOMATIC SWITCHER CHANGE
- When the play of this line in the list is started, the input defined in the Seg field will be started automatically.
MANAGEMENT OF PTZ CAMERAS
- Line for sending the PTZ camera positioning command.
- When the play of this line is started, the "LOWER THIRD" graphic element will automatically start.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF PARTS OF THE SHOW
- an asset is a pre-defined ANNOUNCEMENT of a part of the show (weather forecast, sports, etc.).
- This line in the list marks the beginning of the playlist. All assets in the playlist will be played one after the other until the STOP EVENT is reached.
- This line in the list indicates that the input on the audio switcher will be mutated.
- This line in the list indicates that the input on the audio switcher will be unmuted.