1. Start represents the starting time of each asset in relation to the start of the show. The first asset will show a start time of 00:00:00, and each subsequent asset will show a start time based on the duration of the previous asset.
2. Event displays the name of the asset or inserter that is in the list.
3. Text 1 and Text 2 are fields used to enter text to display automatic graphics.
4. “A” represents the audio signal of a particular asset. Audio can be turned off by clicking the mouse on the speaker icon in the row of the given asset. The line next to the “A” button indicates the LOUDNESS of the particular asset, if it exists.
5. “M” represents the presenter’s microphone. It can be turned on or off if there is a need to play a video over which the presenter will be silent. It is preferable that the presenter’s microphone be turned off if a video with audio is played, in order to situations with sudden bursts of noise from the presenter’s microphone have been avoided.
6. “L” represents the option for automatic repetition of assets (loop). If this option is on, the asset will be rebroadcast until it is turned off. After disconnection, the next asset will be broadcast upon completion of the current asset. You can go to the next asset with the “NEXT” command.
7. Location text for the location graphic element that represents the location where the video was made.
8. A-B roll represents the determination of the channel from which the asset will be released. It is possible to play only one or both channels at the same time. It is possible that no channel is selected.
9. Anchor represents the name of the presenter who should read the introductory text before playing the video.
10. Dur represents the time duration of the asset.
11. Seg represents the number of segments of the clip in case it is segmented.
12. Source text for the graphic element SOURCE, which represents the source from which the video was downloaded.
13. S provides information on the current status of assets:
If S is green, the asset is approved for broadcast.
If S is yellow, the asset is waiting for approval to be broadcast.
If S is red, the asset is not approved for broadcast.
NOTE: This option only exists if D.live is used together with News Room.
14. Quality control
Graphic display of data whether the asset meets the quality standards or not.