When starting D.Live, a “SPLASH screen” will appear on the desktop of your computer with information about the version and the operations that are currently being carried out, in order to prepare D.Live for normal functioning.
1. Information about the version and the date when the version was created
2. Information about the processes that are carried out in order to prepare for the operation of D.Live
When all the preparations are completed, loading of the interface and checking of the functionality of certain parts of the system will begin.
1. Checking the connection to the database.
2. Connection check according to the main broadcast program.
3. Checking the connection to the MOS Server.
4. Checking the connection according to the space used to store the broadcast files.
5. Checking the connection to the backup broadcast program in case the main broadcast program fails.
6. Connection check according to Facebook.
7. Line with information about problems found during the check. In the case that all the checks have passed without any problems, it will be written in the line that the check is completed.
8. Button to close the verification window.
NOTE: Depending on the system architecture, it is not necessary that all tests pass without error. D.Live can work without MOS SERVER and ENGINE BACKUP if they are not in the system. Also, D.Live can work without connecting to FACEBOOK, but, of course, it will not be possible to stream to Facebook. The basic things for D.Live to work are DATABASE MAIN, ENGINE MAIN and STORAGE, and without them D.Live will not be able to work.