1. Base connection indicator
– If this indicator is green, the connection with the database has been successfully established and D.MAM can function normally.
– If this indicator is red, the connection with the database has not been successfully established and D.MAM cannot function normally.
2. Button for logging into the system
Before starting work, it is necessary for the user to log into the system with his account. The types of permissions created for a specific user also depend on the tasks that the user can perform through D.MAMt. Below the login button is the name of the currently logged in user.
a) Space for the search of users by first and last name
If we enter a word in the text input field and then click on the button with the image of a magnifying glass, only those users whose name contains the word we typed in the search field will appear in the list of users (c).
b) List of users by assigned groups of users
By clicking on a group of users, only users who belong to that group will appear in the list. The last button, “RECENT”, contains a list of users who have most recently logged on to that computer. If none of the buttons are on, all users will be in the list.
c) List of users
The resulting list of users according to the search criteria we selected.
- Thumbnail assigned to the user (THUMBNAIL).
- Name and surname of the user in the system (username).
- Mark whether the user has administrative rights or not.
d) Login window
I – space for entering the username and password of the user who wants to log in to the system
Clicking on a user’s name in the list of users (c) will automatically fill in the user name (Username). It is then necessary to enter the code for accessing the system (Password) and click on the Login button. By clicking on the “Cancel” button, you will cancel your registration in the system.
II – Information about the version of D.MAM and its creation date
3. Creating a tape
A button for creating assets that are delayed and not on disk, ie. to one of the monitored folders. Clicking on the button will open a window for entering information about deferred files:
Cancel – Button for canceling saving of entered changes.
Set – Button for saving entered changes.
4. Size of selected assets
The size of the selected assets from the list (one or more of them).
5. Total number of displayed assets / assets in the database
The total number of displayed assets in the list, as well as the total number of assets in the database. If one of the filters is applied, these two numbers will not match, the number of displayed assets will be less than the total number of assets in the base.
6. Elapsed time
The time elapsed since the last start of D.MAM.
7. Graphical and text display of processor load
8. Button to open the window for sending internal messages