1. Space for program name
By entering the text, we will assign a name to the created program.
2. Repeating the program (loop)
If the “loop” button is on and a program is inserted into the rundown list, the playout application will loop the program until the “next” button is pressed.
3. Reference duration of the program
The expected length of the program is entered in the field. The actual duration of the program will be recalculated in relation to the duration of all assets in the program.
4. List of assets
A list of all the assets that are in the program.
5. Adding/Deleting Assets
Clicking on the “+” button will open a window for adding assets to the program. By clicking on the “-” button, the selected asset in the list will be deleted from the program.
a) Window for viewing the selected asset in the list (g)
b) Filters for the day the asset was added to the MEDIA folder
- Search using any date.
- Asset search from today.
- Search for assets newer than yesterday.
- Asset search from the last three days.
- Asset search from the past week.
- Set how many hours ago the asset will be displayed if the filter is set to today.
c) Asset search according to the user-created category
- If you have categories created, then you can search assets by those categories.
d) Asset search according to production
- Display of assets according to the selected production
e) Asset search according to entered words
- Enter a word or part of a word and click on the magnifying glass icon.
- the search will contain files that have all the entered words.
- the search will contain files that have any of the selected words.
f) Asset search by type
- The list will only contain video files.
- The list will contain images.
- The list will contain audio files.
- The list will contain user created programs.
- The list will contain the assets that the user has placed as advertisements.
- The list will contain assets uploaded by the user as music files.
g) List of assets that meet the given criteria with the number of assets that are currently displayed out of the total number of assets that are in the database
h) Buttons for accepting and canceling the addition of assets to the program
6. Adding to the filer list
If the button is on, the created program will also be added to the filler list used in the D.Play application to fill the free space.
The type of transition that will be used at the start of the created program. The type of transition can be selected by clicking on the drop-down menu.
8. Live event
If the Live event button is on, a “Live Event” with a reference duration will be created instead of a program. This option is used in the D.Play application when “Live event” is set in the rundown list (an input from the card is included in the program).
9. Category and Production
Buttons to add category and production to the program.
10. Actual duration of the program
Information about the actual duration of the created program.
11. Button to cancel program creation
12. Button for recording the created program