1. Asset search tools
a. Prikaz aseta prema tipu fajla
- The list will contain video files.
- The list will contain images.
- The list will contain audio files.
- List will contain user created programs.
- The list will contain the assets that the user has placed as advertisements.
- The list will contain assets that the user has marked as music files.
NOTE: A combination of two or more search file formats is possible.
b. Search filters by day the asset was added to the MEDIA folder
- Search by modified date.
- Search by inserted date.
- Search shows all assets.
- Search shows assets as of today.
- Asset search from yesterday and today.
- Search shows assets from the last three days.
- Search shows assets from the last 7 days.
- Set how many hours ago the assets will be displayed if the filter is set to today.
c. Asset search by user-created category
- If you have user-created categories, then you can search assets by those categories.
d. Display of assets according to production
- Display of assets according to the selected production.
e. Search assets according to the entered words
- Enter a word or part of a word and click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Search according to the entered sentence
- Search by separate words
2. List of assets
List of assets selected according to search criteria with technical information related to each asset. By dragging an asset into the preview window, we can start broadcasting an asset. If we drag the created program (playlist) into the window, the entire playlist will be broadcast. Right-clicking on an asset in the list will open a menu.
Categories – Selecting the categories option will open a window for assigning categories to the asset:
a. List of created categories
A list of all created categories from which it is possible to assign an asset to a category by selecting a square (2).
b. Space for choosing a category
Checked categories will be added to the asset. It is possible to add one or more categories.
c. Add/Delete categories
By clicking the “+” button we will add a new category, and by clicking the “-” button the selected category will be deleted.
d. Cancel category assignment button
e. Button to remember category settings
Set as commercial – Marking the asset as a commercial. If you click on an asset that is already marked as an advertisement, the menu will show the option “Remove commercial tag” instead of this option.
Set as music – Marking the asset as a music video. If you click on an asset that is already marked as a music video, the menu will replace this option with the option “Remove music tag”.
Create program – Selecting this option will open a window for creating an asset block (program).
Tool – Selecting this option will open an additional menu with the option “RECHECK” which serves to recheck the data related to the selected asset.
Export – By selecting the “Export” option, the desired file will be exported to one of the social networks.
Copy to – The selected file will be copied to a location.
Move to – The selected file will be moved to a new location.
Send to – By clicking on this option, a window will appear with a list of locations to which the highlighted asset will be transcoded and a new copy will be made in the desired format.
Properties – A window with technical information about the asset will open.