Here you have a D.Play manual. Read this manual carefully and you will find it easier to work with D.Play.
Purchasing a license for D.Play can be done via our web site by clicking on button below.
D.Play uses CasparCG for output display and is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3.
FFmpeg is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 2.1 or later. However, FFmpeg incorporates several optional parts and optimizations that are covered by the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later. If those parts get used, the GPL applies to all of FFmpeg.
– D.Play uses only Blackmagic Decklink cards.
– It’s best to preform installation of D.Play on freshly installed windows.
– Windows aero must be disabled.
– Log files can be found in: primary_disk\Dovecher.tv (folder name shouldn’t be changed).
– It is possible to install Vserver on separate PC machine – please contact support for this option.
– It is possible for media folder to be stored on network, but it is important that network speed is 1 Gbps, and that file server is not overloaded.
– Do not rename DOVECHER_TEMPLATES folder located in your Media folder.
– If the server does not start, try setting UAC (User Account Control) to a minimum.
– If you have problem running D.Play or get error, try running it with administrator rights.
– You can’t use D.Play simultaneously with other programs using Decklink cards or Caspar server.
– If your output is on HDMI, you must turn off windows sound going to output.