1. Name of graphical element
By entering the name into the name field you can change the default name of the graphical element.
2. Editor Background
By default, there is no background in the editor, it is transparent. For easier setting of elements, you can define a picture as a background. This picture will not be displayed while starting the graphical element, it will only be used in the editor. By clicking on the “X” button, you will remove defined background and reset it to a default value.
3. Reset of the graphical element position
If you are not pleased with the position of the graphical element, you can reset it to a default value by clicking on the “Set Default” button.
4. Elements proportion
If we are resizing the picture and want to keep the 16:9 proportion, by clicking on the “Constant 16:9” button, D.Play will calculate the dimensions and keep 16:9 proportion (in relation to horizontal dimension).
5. Automatic mute of audio input
If while displaying graphical element you want audio from one of the inputs to be heard, you can select the desired audio input from drop-down menu.
6. Path to the flash file which will be used while displaying the graphical element
7. Path to the video file which will be used while displaying the graphical element
8. Choosing of layer
9. Definitions of display of graphical element
Flash has outro – Flash file has out sequence.
Media has outro – Video file has out sequence
10. Graphical element’s sound volume setting slider
11. Window’s behavior during size change
CLIP – Reduced window will be a part of the main window(main window will be cropped).
FILL – Main window’s size will be reduced to a defined value.
12. A space for graphical element’s display
NOTE: In the display area, only a video file will be shown (flash file will not be shown).
13. Video preview controls
14. Window coordinates
CLIP – The coordinates of the cropped window (X,Y – coordinates of the upper left point. W,H – window width and height).
FILL – The coordinates of the reduced window.
15. Element will be used as a logo
If the element is used as a logo it will appear in the logo list when you right-click the “LOGO MAIN” button.
16. Information about the video file used as a graphical element
17. Save and Cancel settings for the graphical element
NOTE: THE SETTINGS SCREEN IS THE SAME FOR ALL GRAPHICAL ELEMENTS, BUT YOU SHOULD USE THE PARTICULAR OPTIONS REGARDING TO THE GRAPHICAL ELEMENT’S NEEDS. THIS MEANS THAT NOT ALL OPTIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR EACH GRAPHICAL ELEMENT.