1. Display assets by file type
- List will contain video files.
- List will contain image files.
- List will contain audio files
- List will contain user created program.
- List will contain assets which user set as commercials
- List will contain assets which user set as music files.
- List will contain archived files.
NOTE: Combination of search for two or more file formats is possible.
2. Filters by day when asset was added to media folder
- Search by using modified date
- Search by using any date
- Search by using current date.
- Search asset newer than yesterday
- Search asset from last three days
- Search asset from last week
- Set for how many last hours assets will be displayed, if today filter is selected.
3. Search asset by user created category
- If you have custom created categories, than you can search for asset by those categories.
4. Search asset by entered words
- Enter the word or part of the word and click on magnifier icon.
- Turn on/off instant search. If instant search is on, than there is no need to press magnifier icon to start search, result will automatically be displayed.
- Turn on/off auto refresh. If auto refresh is on, result of searched terms will be refresh every 60 sec.
- Search as sentence
- Search as separate words.
5. Display assets by production
- Display assets by selected production.